This page showcases the successes of the America's Promise participants through their individual stories.
**New Grantee Success Story!**
- Southeast Michigan Community Alliance provides a pathway to new careers for participants.
- Northern Wyoming Community College District is addressing the needs of participants so they can successfully complete their educational programs and achieve their career goals.
- Grand Rapids Community College helps participant launch her nursing career.
- Monroe Community College assists three participants obtain their certifications by providing transportation services.
- New River/Mount Rogers Development Board helps 150 Participants enter the workforce as registered nurses.
- New River/Mount Rogers Development Board helps incumbent workers earn certifications to gain job advancement and a pay raise.
- Innovate Birmingham celebrated the graduation of nearly 50 bootcamp and scholarship graduates.