Grantees learned how to make connections between education, training, and child care and apply this information to sustain the child care aspects of their grants. Three grantees described strategies to facilitate access to child care, and all grantees participated in small group discussion about applying these strategies to their own programs.
- Jessica Harding, SWFI Technical Assistance Coach, Mathematica Policy Research
- Gina Adams, Center on Labor, Human Services, and Population, Urban Institute
- Carol Burnett, Moore Community House, SWFI
- Sandra Dafiaghor, OAI, Inc., SWFI
- Jim Huh, OAI, Inc., SWFI
- David Moore, Total Action for Progress, SWFI