Friday, September 14, 2018 2:30 PM ~ 3:30 PM ET
- FOA and FAQs: Provide high level overview of the program, the success factors, and the questions that grantees frequently ask.
- Grantee Orientation (ETA grantee handbook and orientation webinar): Brief explanation of what is contained in the ETA grantee handbook. Discuss the webinar contents such as ETA roles, communication channels, reporting requirements evaluation, grant award conditions, and modifications.
- TA Menu and TA Launch Webinar: Review the TA Menu. Discuss the role of the TA providers and types of TA that is available.
- Workforce GPS Community of Practice: Walk through the site, review the checklist.
- Q&A: An opportunity to ask questions of an experienced grantee manager.
Gregory Scheib, America’s Promise Project Lead, U.S. Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration
Heidi Sheppard, America’s Promise Technical Assistance Project Lead, High Impact Partners
Erika Humphrey, Technical Assistance Lead, High Impact Partners
Rana Al-Igoe, Director, Work-Based Initiatives
Julie Parks, Executive Director, Workforce Training & Leslie Tassell M-TEC (MI Technology Education Center) Grand Rapids Community College