Thursday, May 16, 2019 1:00 PM ~ 2:00 PM ET
During this roundtable, we will hear from two America’s Promise grantees who will discuss the strategies they are implementing to sustain participant retention and increase job placements. They will share how they overcame obstacles and discuss strategies and practical applications of successful participant retention and job placements. Participants will have the opportunity to ask questions and share their own challenges and strategies.
The webinar will focus on the following topics related to retention and job placements:
- Successful participant retention and job placement strategies;
- Tips and strategies to overcome retention and job placement challenges;
- How to use data to inform retention strategies;
- How to leverage existing resources – internal and external- to strengthen participant retention and job placement; and
- How to leverage partnerships to increase retention and job placement.
Moderator(s)Gregory Schieb, Workforce Analyst, Division of Strategic Investment, U.S. Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration
Kelly Middleton, America’s Promise TA Coach, National Association of Workforce Boards
Mike Laidlaw, America’s Promise TA Coach, SKL Associates, LLC
Amy Meyer, Program Director, United Way of Central Iowa
Amanda Duncan, Program Director, Workforce Alliance South Central Kansas