Now more than ever, the public workforce system can deliver critical support to job seekers and businesses across the country. The Pathway to Recovery resources are organized into the following categories: Service Delivery: Job Seeker and Business Customer, Labor Market Information, Partnerships & Planning, and System Infrastructure & Capacity.
The Quick Start Action Planner can be used to aid workforce system stakeholders in planning and preparing for economic recovery.
- Service Delivery Resources: Job Seeker – resources to help workforce development professionals design and deliver job seeker services, including virtual services; share information, tools, and support as well as gain an understanding of the challenges facing individuals that are unemployed and underemployed.
- Service Delivery Resources: Business Customer – resources to help workforce development professionals deliver core business services, share information to support employers, and gain a better understanding of the challenges facing businesses and employers due to this changing economic environment.
- Labor Market Information Resources – existing LMI resources and real-time LMI resources that might be especially helpful in guiding workforce services and recovery planning efforts.
- Partnerships & Planning Resources – resources related to partnerships and planning that may assist the workforce system in their recovery planning efforts.
- System Infrastructure & Capacity Resources – resources to help states think through infrastructure and capacity building to include staffing, technology, communications, and online and technology-enabled learning promising practices to share with the workforce system.
USDOL COVID-19 Resources
- U.S. Department of Labor Coronavirus Resources and WorkforceGPS COVID-19 Resources
- OSHA: Guidance on Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19 and COVID-19 Control and Prevention
- Wage and Hour: COVID and the American Workplace
- EBSA Response to COVID-19
COVID-19 Partner Resources